An Alternative to Traditional Commercial Real Estate Loans
When you’ve been turned down for loans before, Critical Capital Solutions offers a comforting solution. There are many reasons a loan application may be rejected:
- Low credit score
- Too much existing debt
- Loan amount is too high
- No existing down payment
- Lack of a credit history
As a small business owner, it can be a challenge to establish just the right financial situation because of a variety of factors. Depending on the state of the economy, the definitions of “too low,” “too high,” and “too much” can be unpredictable. Stated income commercial real estate loans are an alternative to traditional loans.
The Financial Solution You Need Without Delay
Your business growth shouldn’t be put on hold because of the terms of a loan whether those terms have to do with paperwork and red tape or your own credit standing. A stated income loan through Critical Capital Solutions has many features that appeal to potential borrowers:
- Almost all types of commercial properties qualify.
- Funds can go toward debt consolidation, property improvement, purchases, and refinancing.
- Loan amounts can be as high as $500,000.
- LTV ratios range between 65 percent and 75 percent.
- W-2 forms and self-employment documentation can be enough for loan approval.
- Property value documentation helps establish the amount of the loan.
- Property specifications affect loan approval.
Increased Likelihood of Approval
- A credit score of 600 is enough to qualify.
- There’s no requirement to show paystubs from past employers.
- You don’t need a large down payment to get loan approval.
Quick Access to Funds
Traditional loans require a lot of paperwork which is carefully reviewed by traditional lenders. This means you could wait several weeks or longer for loan approval. Your application for a stated income commercial real estate loan is completed and approved much more quickly because there’s less documentation involved.
Talk to a Critical Capital Solutions Advisor Today
Reach out to us today to get the loan process started. You may have the financial solutions you need within just a few weeks.